your instant life revolution

This is a general forum to make friends, share goals etc

Moderator: Morry Zelcovitch

your instant life revolution

Postby mp78 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:06 pm

Has anyone tried the program "your instant life revolution" that QMP sent a link for today? I am curious about it and thinking about ordering and wondering if others have any experience with it.

Thanks!
mp
mp78

Postby cg72 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:46 pm

Hi MP,

I've had YILR for a few months and to be honest didn't really get much from it, but I may go back and give it a try some time soon.

However it comes with a good money back guarantee so I suppose it is always worth a try (as it is based on some sound NLP techniques and you might respond better than me.) I must admit I did like listening to the Cd (with dual voices like paraliminals) but if I recall it is nearly an hour in length which seemed a little bit long to me. It also comes with a physical bound book which you can also download as an ebook as soon as you have placed your order to give you an idea of what it is all about.

Hope this is of some help
cg72

thanks cj

Postby mp78 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:39 pm

Hi cj,

Thanks, I went ahead and ordered it. Having the money back guarantee sure makes it easier to try things out. Will let you know what I think.

I saw on another post of your that you use the Think Right Now CDs as well. I used them for a while, what have you noticed since you started using them?

mp
mp78

alertnate options

Postby guy37 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:33 pm

Hi there,
you can try stuffs from instant-hypnosis.com for a cheaper rate. I found them really useful.

Thanks.
guy37

instant life now

Postby dna4u2 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:56 pm

I am very disappointed with that "instant life revolution"program. I don't understand why Morry and Song would support it. It is long and ineffective, in my view. He also knocks subliminals, which, qmp supports, so who is right? Anyway, I say look elsewhere for behavior modification.

Danny
dna4u2

Postby arzo » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:38 pm

I am not sure Morry supports that YILR at all (or is critical of it, for that matter).

But you will find that Song is full into MLM marketing and will indiscriminately do mass email with many different products that all claim to be "unique". So indeed, better wait and see what those who have purchased think...

I receive many emails from him, which are encumbering my mail box. You probably have the same problem...

I ordered the YILR, but if it does not deliver, I'll ask for a refund.

The trouble is that extra-products will prevent people from focussing on the QMP program, which is a great pity. Better save our precious time with the QMP program rather than loosing it with possibly dubious-latest-marvel-programs, at a cost disproportionate, most often, with the results.

But this is only my humble opinion...
arzo

Confusing

Postby yllas » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:06 am

I agree with you Arzo as I was really annoyed after purchasing QMP to have Song e mail me with yet another 'This is The Best and Only Thing You Need' product. I spoke with Morry about this, he said Song only ever promoted things he tried and felt worked. I however feel it to be confusing and distracting. Having purchased QMP focus on that seems the best thing to do.

I unsubscribed from Songs e mail list so I dont get bothered anymore.

All The Best
Sally
S.T.S
yllas

Postby arzo » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:01 am

Thank you Yllas for that post.

I see I am not the only one annoyed around here. :P
arzo

Postby choda » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:03 am

Yea Song keeps promoting all these different things and many of them look like junk to me. And doing all of them at once would stall all progress I would have anyway. I believe in keeping it simple so you are focused. And we actually don't need anything more than NS anyway. All the other programs are just compliments to speed things up in different areas. And Eden is also very useful as a tool to make the growth easier to handle.
Join people from 54 countries who are now using the new paradigm in personal growth for easy change. Free course. Works perfectly with QMP==> http://www.howtobeyourownmessiah.com/trn.html
choda

Postby mc_1960 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:23 pm

I agree with all- I love the system and don't see the need to look for anything else. I am also not happy with Song sending all those useless emails; I was thinking of unsubscribing but then I thought I wouldn't get new stuff from Morry...
mc_1960

instant life revolution

Postby asgar » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:54 pm

hi all, i have bought instant life revolution,i agree it is not very effective,although nlp techniques can deliver somewhat powerful results in some cases,i do not agree absolutely this product is as powerful as other people claim on their sites..............It is time for Morry to start his own site,recommending techniques and strategies which work,and work effectively.Most of us QMP users agree how great QMP is,and we would like sources to support this,not to confuse,or annoy etc with whatever we are recieving on QMP behalf.
asgar

Postby arzo » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:04 pm

Song has stopped using the QMP subscribers' list, as far as I can see, so all will be fine. :)

Morry is busy and was not aware of the problem. That's my impression.

We will be glad when he comes back. I wonder what he has got on the stove for us! I can't wait!
arzo

Re: any products from others....

Postby Morry Zelcovitch » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:22 pm

Hi All,

I just want to clarify that I create TMM products and
use QMP with TMM every day. As a result I do not
have the time to review other things that may be out
there.

I suggest hunting around for a forum on the subject
and reading up:)

I suspect that like many things, some programs work
for some people and not others.

I have no opinion on any other program that Song or
anyone else may be offering for sale out there.

Occasionally if I have time I'll check out the science
behind a program, but my opinion is only on the
science.... not the product or its efficacy.

I hope this helps and I'm here for you.

Morry
Morry Zelcovitch
Certified Brainwave Entrainment Engineer
Quantum Mind Power (with TMM)
http://www.quantum-mind-power.com
http://www.quantum-mind-power-system.com
morry@quantum-mind-power.com
Morry Zelcovitch
Site Admin

Re: your instant life revolution

Postby sofaking » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:50 am

hope I don't get banned for digging up an old thread. :D

Anyway, any more review of your instant life revolution? I see so many people raving about it online (most affiliates like Song etc) but not so good review here.

I might purchase this (not through Song's affiliate though, I'm sick of all the junk he sends to my email almost every day) and return it if it's *!*%.
sofaking

Re: your instant life revolution

Postby Morry Zelcovitch » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:55 pm

The best thing to do is make sure it has a refund policy.

if it does and you resonate with it, then give it a try, if not...

Then don't:)

I'm here for you,

Morry
Morry Zelcovitch
Certified Brainwave Entrainment Engineer
Quantum Mind Power (with TMM)
http://www.quantum-mind-power.com
http://www.quantum-mind-power-system.com
morry@quantum-mind-power.com
Morry Zelcovitch
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion